Join a retreat that’s more than just a vacation. You will learn to relieve your joint pain, sleep better and get back to your life. The effects of this retreat are long lasting, as you’ll take home the simple steps to feel great.
What is a typical retreat day with Marjorie?
Early morning - Mindfulness meditation
Buffet style breakfast includes fruits, eggs and Costa Rica cuisine.
Morning yoga session - feel like yourself again.
Lunch - a plant-based variety of delicious salads, vegetables and more (gluten free, vegan options available and special diets can be accommodated).
Afternoon - Free time to relax or experience an incredible body work or spa treatment.
Late afternoon workshop. - You’ll learn how to sleep better, increase your energy and get back to your life, followed by restorative yoga.
Sunset at the beach - It’s incredible to be in ocean as the sun dips beneath the horizon!
Dinner - more delicious plant based meals and local fish, followed by free time.
The Retreat Experience Includes:
- 7-night stay at Blue Spirit Yoga Center
- 3 delicious plant-based meals per day.
- All daily yoga + meditation classes and wellness workshops.
This retreat is open to students of all levels but participation is limited.
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot. Before making your reservation, please review and choose a room from the following options:
- (This Option is no Longer Available)
- Single Occupancy • $3475 prior to 9/15. After 9/15 $3675
- Double Occupancy • $2895 (per person) prior to 9/15. After 9/15 $3095 (per person)
- (This Option is no Longer Available)
- Single Occupancy • $3375 prior to 9/15. After 9/15 $3575
- Double Occupancy • $2795 (per person) prior to 9/15. After 9/15 $2995
- (This Option is No Longer Available)
- Single Occupancy • $2795 prior to 9/15. After 9/15 $2995
- Double Occupancy • $2525 (per person for Couples ) prior to 9/15. After 9/15 $2725.
- Three Nature Suites Available
- Single Occupancy • $3250 prior to 9/15. After 9/15 $3450
- Double Occupancy • $2750 (per person) prior to 9/15. After 9/15 $2950
- One Eco Cottage Available
- Single Occupancy • $2575 Per person prior to 9/15. After 9/15 $2775
- Double Occupancy • $2295 (per person) prior to 9/15. After 9/15 $2495
Arrival Day and Departure Day
The retreat starts after dinner on Saturday, January 19. January 19th will be your travel day and day to check in at Blue Spirit.
The retreat ends on Friday night, January 25th. Saturday January 26th, will be your day to check out from Blue Spirit and travel home.
Your package price includes;
-7 nights of accommodation, starting Saturday, January 19th.
-3 delicious vegetarian meals per day, served buffet style, starting with dinner on Saturday the 19th and ending with breakfast on Saturday the 26th.
-Daily meditation, yoga and wellness classes .
Airport shuttle is NOT included in the package price. Estimated cost is $65.00 each direction. Information on how to reserve the shuttle will be sent in your confirmation email.
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
A non-refundable deposit of $500.00 is due at time of registration.
This deposit is non-refundable AND non-transferable.
Early registration rate:
Payment in full on or before September 15, 2018.
Late registration rate:
Goes into effect for any registrations after September 15, 2018.
Final payment in full is due no later than November 15, 2018 (roughly 60 days prior to retreat start)
The $500.00 deposit is non-refundable AND non-transferable.
Cancellations on or before November 15, 2018:
You will forfeit your deposit of $500.00 plus a cancellation fee of $100.00.
The remainder of your payment will be refunded to you.
Cancellations after November 15, 2018:
You will forfeit ALL money rendered.
This cancellation policy is strict and firm. We recommend that you purchase cancellation/travel insurance to protect your investment.
Since last minute injuries, illnesses, work emergencies, or deaths in the family unfortunately do happen, we HIGHLY recommend travel insurance. Please visit Travel Insurance Review, which gives an overview of travel insurance needs and companies with an option to review quotes from different companies. You have the option to purchase travel medical insurance in the case of getting injured while on the trip.