Deepen your yoga practice with skilled and gentle methods
“Marjorie is a gifted teacher with an eagle’s eye and a healer’s heart. I especially enjoy the semi-private classes at her lovely home studio. It is the best combination of personalized attention with the energy of like-minded yogis. And Dempsey [her dog] is always available for an assist when you need him!” – Martha Roth
Whether you’re new to yoga or seeking to take your practice to the next level, private yoga lessons will help you progress. With more than 17 years of personal and teaching practice, I’ll assist you in deepening your yoga practice with skilled and gentle methods.
The benefits of private yoga lessons include:
- Developing a beginning yoga practice so as to attend public yoga classes with confidence
- Designing a home yoga practice with encouraging support from an experienced yoga practitioner
- Speeding up recovery from a physical injury and/or understanding how to work with injuries better
- Understanding the therapeutic, healing aspects of yoga poses
- Advancing difficult yoga poses safely
- Learning the key principles of alignment and breathing
- Discussing yoga philosophy in more depth
Contact me for info about private and semi-private yoga lessons. I’m currently in the process of relocating to Southern California in early 2016, where I will be available for lessons and teaching public classes. Please subscribe to my newsletter for updates on the class schedule beginning in February.